PReDaToRs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PReDaToRs

primary Termination skill

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ural/Traktor/Tatar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
6thSense
6thSense
6thSense
6thSense

Male
Number of posts : 450
Job/hobbies : FPS Gaming and manage PReDaToRs Guild
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Ural/Traktor/Tatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ural/Traktor/Tatar   Ural/Traktor/Tatar Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:12 am

Ural wrote:
Ural/Traktor/Tatar 206596_1644904206744_1361058122_31347149_2954276_n

Hey guys, Tatar here. I'm glad that I'm a member so I though let's make a topic about myself, so you guys can get to know me.
(Guy on the right)

If we start from the begining, I began gaming on a Terminator 8D machine, I guess a small number of people have actually played this (not that it was exclusive), so basically all the classic NES games. After that came HL, CS, Delta Force, Q2 and many other games (not exclusive to FPS) but that's what I played predominantely.

And a little mistery... I usually change my ingame name on every occcaision I get, so it should be no surprise if there is a new guy in the game, which you haven't heard from or seen him, it's most likely me Very Happy

Feel free to ask questions, I'll check out this topic regularly and will get back to you,

bye, GL & HF.

Why dont you open a topic at the ONLINE section of our History section showing your own videos to all of us Question
Why dont you invent one original nikcname that you will love and keep with it, so everyone in the world and all of your fans will keep in mind and remember you with Question Idea Basketball
Please fix your profile in our forum, avatar, signature and etc. rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://predators.guildmmorpg.com
Ural

Male
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : MW2, BO
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Ural/Traktor/Tatar Empty
PostSubject: Ural/Traktor/Tatar   Ural/Traktor/Tatar Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Ural/Traktor/Tatar 206596_1644904206744_1361058122_31347149_2954276_n

Hey guys, Tatar here. I'm glad that I'm a member so I though let's make a topic about myself, so you guys can get to know me.
(Guy on the right)

If we start from the begining, I began gaming on a Terminator 8D machine, I guess a small number of people have actually played this (not that it was exclusive), so basically all the classic NES games. After that came HL, CS, Delta Force, Q2 and many other games (not exclusive to FPS) but that's what I played predominantely.

And a little mistery... I usually change my ingame name on every occcaision I get, so it should be no surprise if there is a new guy in the game, which you haven't heard from or seen him, it's most likely me Very Happy

Feel free to ask questions, I'll check out this topic regularly and will get back to you,

bye, GL & HF.
Back to top Go down

Ural/Traktor/Tatar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PReDaToRs :: PReDaToRs Clan History . . :: PReDaToRs Clan members info . .-
Jump to: